A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Condon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Condon, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Condon graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Condon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Condon MD is a female Neonatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva Condon practice?
- Dr. Eva Condon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eva Condon practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.