A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Youshock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Youshock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eva Youshock, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Youshock graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Youshock has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Lynn Youshock MD is a female Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eva L. Youshock practice?
- Dr. Eva Youshock has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eva Youshock practices Dermatology near Rochester Hills, MI.