Dr. Eva Youshock MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Rochester Hills, MI

August 9th, 2016
AMAZING office and physician
I came into this office completely heartbroken and confused due to horrible prior experience with another physician. I was referred to this office to take over my case and I was relieved to be in the care of this incredibly caring office and physician.. Thank you for your considerate care and amazing staff who took care of every detail for me. Highly recommend...

March 3rd, 2012
Exceptionally good doctor
I have seen Dr. Youshock over 16 years and she has been an exceptional doctor. She was able to diagnose a very rare disease that I have when no one else could. Since that time she has been extremely thorough and conscientious in my care. We have recommended her to several people and will continue to do so without reservation. She is an excellent doctor!

February 11th, 2012
Can't understand the bad reviews.
My family & I have been seeing Dr. Youshock for years. We have only had the best experiences. We have found her to be extremely caring. Her staff are very friendly and try to go out of their way to be accomodating. The office really tries hard to stay on time; this might have led to the bad comments, because they do not tolerate people who don't keep their appointments, or who come in late and expect to be seen right away. The doctor has always spent a lot of time with us, and explains things in plain language. I have referred many friends, family and co-workers to her, and they have all been very happy. We would all recommend her highly.

February 2nd, 2012
Very uncaring
I have never met a more arogant or uncaring doctor. She was not concerned about me as a person AT ALL and most of her staff take their cue from her. I would not recommend Dr. Youshock to anyone.

August 13th, 2011
Very professional and quick to diagnose and help.......a great personality as well!

July 4th, 2011
Dr. Youshock is excellent! I was impressed with her caring attitude and her expertise. I highly recommend her. Her staff is also wonderful--very easy to schedule an appointment.

Nancy
I have been a patient of Dr. Youshock for at least 8 years and have been very pleased with the treatment I have received. She not only dealt with the problem I was concerned with, but identified other, far more potentially serious issues and initiated both treatment and follow-up. My experience (and the experience of a friend I recommmended to the office) is that her evaluations are thorough and accurate and she is concerned about monitoring behaviors that may affect a condition. If she appears to be somewhat business-like at times it is, I believe, only because she is trying to consider all the factors that might relate to the situation. In fact, her memory for personal information about patients is remarkably good. I am far more concerned with competence than personality, but I would rate her high in both areas.

June 17th, 2011
Very happy with Dr. Youshock. Very warm and caring. Treated me with respect. Liked office staff alot. Referred a lot of friends there.

June 17th, 2011
My complete commentary is available in response to the first review provided for this physician. It is in distinct contrast to that individuals dissa ...

June 16th, 2011
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Youshock for years and we both think she is an excellent doctor. She is so thorough with her exams as well as her questions. I had to have a biospy recently and she called me two days earlier than she said she would with the results and she called me herself. I have never had to wait more than five minutes for an appointment, she is very conscientious of your time. She is one of the only doctors that I know of who keeps a cancellation list and utilizes it. We recommend her to all of our friends and no one has ever been disappointed.

December 14th, 2010
cold manner
no connection, seems mechanical and uncaring

August 4th, 2010
Uncaring & unprofessional
Dr. Youshock has a very cold approach and does not convey a caring persona with patients. I thought I could overlook this as I was seeking treatment for a skin disease that Dr. Youshock diagnosed through a biopsy. Shockingly, the doctor decided to discharge me as a patient because I had to reschedule a third appointment over the course of 5 years as a patient; this discharge was very rudely conveyed to me through a letter. She would not speak with me, nor would she give me my patient records as requested, and perhaps least ethical of all, she refused to refer me to the University of Michigan hospital following my discharge, because, as her office assistant conveyed to me, she didn't want to appear to need assistance with a diagnosis. I would not recommend this doctor on any account.