Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eva Zaslavsky
Dr. Eva Zaslavsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Biddeford, ME, with other offices in Kennebunk, ME and Baldwin, NY. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zaslavsky is affiliated with Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div, South Nassau Communities Hospital and Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division. Dr. Zaslavsky has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Eva Zaslavsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eva Zaslavsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Biddeford, ME.
Dr. Preston Dalglish Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Biddeford, ME 0.01 mi33
Dr. Peter Rubin
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Biddeford, ME 0.01 mi29
Dr. Kurt Ebrahim
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Biddeford, ME 0.01 mi36