A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Zuschke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Zuschke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuschke
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zuschke Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuschke graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zuschke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Maria Zuschke MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Zuschke practice?
- Dr. Eva Zuschke has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Zuschke practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.