A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eva Zuschke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eva Zuschke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuschke graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zuschke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eva Maria Zuschke MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eva M. Zuschke practice?
- Dr. Eva Zuschke has 1 office location.
Dr. Eva Zuschke practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.