Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evablanche Centanni
Dr. Evablanche Centanni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Centanni is affiliated with Children's Hospital and Childrens Hospital. Dr. Centanni has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Evablanche Centanni has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Evablanche Centanni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Chukwunomnso Dennar
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
New Orleans, LA 0 mi16
Dr. Carolina Urbizo
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi9
Dr. Eric Holt I
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0.51 mi34