A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evacueto Tangco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evacueto Tangco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tangco graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tangco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evacueto P Tangco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evacueto P. Tangco practice?
- Dr. Evacueto Tangco has 1 office location.
- Dr. Evacueto Tangco practices Family Medicine near Delran, NJ.