A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evacueto Tangco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evacueto Tangco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tangco
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tangco Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tangco graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tangco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evacueto P Tangco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evacueto P. Tangco practice?
- Dr. Evacueto Tangco has 1 office location.
- Dr. Evacueto Tangco practices Family Medicine near Delran, NJ.