A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evagelia Baros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evagelia Baros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evagelia Baros, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baros graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Baros has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evagelia Christos Baros DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evagelia C. Baros practice?
- Dr. Evagelia Baros has 1 office location.
Dr. Evagelia Baros practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.