A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evaldas Giedrimas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giedrimas
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Giedrimas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evaldas Giedrimas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giedrimas graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evaldas Giedrimas MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Evaldas Giedrimas practice?
- Dr. Evaldas Giedrimas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evaldas Giedrimas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brewton, AL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Cardiologists.