A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Radzevicius
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Radzevicius Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Radzevicius graduated from Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Kaunas.
Dr. Radzevicius has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius practice?
- Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius practices Psychiatry near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Flossmoor, IL.
See Orland Park Psychiatrists.