A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Radzevicius graduated from Kauno Medicinos Universitetas, Kaunas.
Dr. Radzevicius has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius practice?
- Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evaldas Radzevicius practices Psychiatry near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Flossmoor, IL.
See Orland Park Psychiatrists.