Dr. Evaleen Caccam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 20th, 2012
After years of seeing various OB/GYN doctors, I have found Dr. Caccam. She and her group - FABEN are awesome. Easy to speak with, she listens to what you have to say, diagnosis has always been spot on. When in the hospital, she called me at 1100 pm just to check in and see how I was feeling and if I needed anything! Love her!! I highly recommend Dr Caccam as your personal physician.

August 11th, 2010
Great experience
My visit to Dr. Caccam and Faben was a very positive one. I would highly recommend her and the practise. Everyone from the lady who scheduled the appointment for me to the lady who took my vitals was very friendly. Caccam took time to talk to me and had a great bedside manner. I waited maybe 15 minutes to see her. Overall my experience was great and her staff is wonderful!!!

July 23rd, 2009
Amazing Physician
When I arrived at the office I was greeted with a big smile. I was brought back almost immediately. Dr.Caccams office has a website where you can fill out all of your paperwork before your appointment and I can log in and request appointments through a secure site. I dont think I waited more than 5-8 minutes from the time I walked in the door to see Dr. caccam. She has great "bed side manner" and was very sweet and talked to me like I was a good friend. She took as much time as I needed to explain my concerns and to answer all of my questions. she took time to listen to me. I didnt feel like I was just another number, being rushed in and out. Overall my experience was great and her staff is awesome!!! There are actually 6 doctors total in her group. The group name is FABEN OBGYN.