A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evaleen Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evaleen Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evaleen Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evaleen Kay Jones MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evaleen K. Jones practice?
- Dr. Evaleen Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Evaleen Jones practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.