A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evaleen Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evaleen Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evaleen Jones, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Jones has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evaleen Kay Jones MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evaleen K. Jones practice?
- Dr. Evaleen Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Evaleen Jones practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Primary Care Doctors.