More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Evan Anderson
Dr. Evan Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston, Children's Memorial Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Evan Anderson has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Evan Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Francine Dykes
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi40
Dr. David Lloyd
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Jeffrey Linzer Sr
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi31