A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Body Weight
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan J Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Evan J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Evan Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Anderson practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors, Atlanta Pediatricians, and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.