A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan John Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Evan J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Evan Anderson has 16 office locations.
Dr. Evan Anderson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Tucker, GA.
See Chicago Pediatricians, Chicago Pediatric Specialists, Chicago Internists, and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.