A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Body Weight
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Anderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan J Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Evan J. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Evan Anderson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Evan Anderson practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tucker, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors, and Atlanta Pediatricians.