A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Bachner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Bachner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bachner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bachner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Bachner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachner graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bachner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Jay Bachner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan J. Bachner practice?
- Dr. Evan Bachner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evan Bachner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA.
See Westlake Village Orthopedic Surgeons.