A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Bachner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Bachner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bachner
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bachner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Bachner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachner graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bachner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Jay Bachner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan J. Bachner practice?
- Dr. Evan Bachner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evan Bachner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake Village, CA.
See West Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.