Dr. Evan Bachner MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Westlake Village, CA

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2017
Dr. Bachner is the orthopedist that local doctors go to!!
Dr Bachner is a highly skilled Orthopaedic surgeon. He performed arthroscopic knee surgery on me and I could not be more satisfied. I am a local physician and I could have chosen from many different orthopedic surgeons but I chose Dr Bachner because of his professionalism, his stellar surgical skill and great bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Bachner for all general orthopedic problems.

January 11th, 2016
A Poem for the amazing ... Dr Bachner Dr. Bachner is ... " The Best in the West ... since Zest!!!" or Crest! He cured my little back pain ... quicker than all the rest Dr. Bachner changed my life....he taught my family how to read my life has no more strife, 'cause he's is a good man indeed!!!

October 23rd, 2015
Hours of Waiting for Nothing
I had an appointment scheduled and they took me in 2 hours late. He also let a walk-in go in front of me which made waiting for the appointment even longer. No staff made sure that we were ok or needed anything in the hours we were waiting and no one including the doctor said sorry about the wait. When he finally showed up no new information was given and I realized that the hours of waiting were a complete waste of time. Myself and other patients in the office were in tears since we had to wait so long and because of the rudeness of the staff. I would never go back.

May 27th, 2015
Arthoscopic knee surgery, meniscus tear
It's been 11 days since Dr. Bachner performed Arthoscopic surgery on my knee (meniscus tear ) as each day passes I am feeling better and healing faster then I expect it . I account all this to Dr. Backners skills of Arthoscopic surgery ,And his informative way of explaining what to expect before and after surgery . I had no anxiety for he had answered all the questions that I had asked . How I feel about this knee surgery is so happy, I feel like I have another chance in life , I'll be able to walk the dogs with my husband. I am looking forward to Dr. Bachner performing surgery on my other knee soon. Thank you Dr. Bachner for your God given gifts.

May 26th, 2015
A Dancer's Doctor
Dr. Bachner's office sometimes gets full but when it does the wait is well worth it. Over the years I've had three arthroscopic procedures done by him (one shoulder and two knees), and all were very successful. He’s thorough, conservative and has a very friendly manner. I am a competitive ballroom dancer and very aware of it if a joint or muscle isn’t operating correctly; it noticeably affects my ability to perform. After every surgery my recovery has been complete and my dancing returned 100% to normal.

May 18th, 2015
Had an excellent experience with Dr. Bachner. I was disgnosed with a rotator cuff tear and wne to Bachner as the second opinion. I liked his manner and personality so much I had him per form the surgery. I've been extremely happy with the results. His staff was very good, the wait times on appointments were uusually under 15 minutes and he always spent enough time with me. He answered all my questions (and I had quite a few), was patient and thorough and really made me feel at ease.

October 29th, 2012
Dr. Bachner repaired a torn quad 16 weeks ago.All hasgone very well,he has been very caring with good followupand everything you could want from a very good surgeon. I would highly recommend him.

July 28th, 2012
Long story short-- Go somewhere else. He diagnoses you before he evaluates you. Appointments run 3-5 minutes long but it takes 30-45 to wait for him. He talks poorly about other Dr.s and their recommendations.

July 18th, 2012
Smart and thorough
Dr. Bachner did a great surgery on my knee and was worth waiting for. He isn't the warmest and fuzziest, but he does care and was very charming and did a great job on an elderly friend I referred to him.

May 9th, 2012
I absolutely do NOT recommend this office.
This office has no respect for patient's time. waited more than 1 hour three separate adapts. Knee surgery not successful. The MD seems very uninterested in my plight.

September 27th, 2011
Life Changer :(
Terrible surgery, terrible follow up, still in severe pain almost 3 years latter.

May 26th, 2011
Hurt Knee
We showed up to have a knee looked at for initial consultation. Waited 45 minutes and the x-ray tech then came in to say the doctor ordered x-rays before seeing us. (meanwhile we provided an CD with a CT scan).. Then after that we still waited... and it was more than an hour. So we got up and left. I wouldn't go back. There were 8 people in the waiting room when we left and 3 when we arrived. He obviously overbooks his appointments and thinks his time is more valuable than yours. Wish I'd read all these reviews before wasting my time.