A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Bahr is Good. Dr. Bahr has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Bahr, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahr graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bahr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bahr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Evan Bahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evan C. Bahr practice?
Dr. Evan Bahr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Bahr, Dr. Shawn Bahr, Dr. Sean Bahr, Dr. Shaun Bahr