A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Bash is Good. Dr. Bash has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Bash, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Foot Surgery, Ankle Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bash graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bash has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Evan Bash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evan K. Bash practice?
Dr. Evan Bash practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Media, PA.
See Chester Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Sean Bash, Dr. Shane Bash, Dr. Shaun Bash, Dr. Shawn Bash