A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Bash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Bash, Orthopaedic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Bash, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Foot Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bash graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bash has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Karl Bash MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan K. Bash practice?
- Dr. Evan Bash has 4 office locations.
Dr. Evan Bash practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.