A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Bates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Bates, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bates has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Scott Bates MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Evan S. Bates practice?
- Dr. Evan Bates has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evan Bates practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.