A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Bates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Bates, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bates has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bates accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evan S. Bates practice?
Dr. Evan Bates practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, and Dallas Plastic Surgeons.