A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Cantini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Cantini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Cantini, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantini graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Cantini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cantini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan