A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Cantini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Cantini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Cantini, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantini graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Cantini has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Miller Cantini MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Evan M. Cantini practice?
- Dr. Evan Cantini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evan Cantini practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Seattle Physiatrists.