A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Chisum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Chisum, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chisum graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Chisum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Matthew Chisum MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan M. Chisum practice?
- Dr. Evan Chisum has 5 office locations.
Dr. Evan Chisum practices Emergency Medicine near Antioch, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Carmichael, CA.
See Antioch Emergency Physicians.