A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Cohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Cohn, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Barton Cohn MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Evan B. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Evan Cohn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Evan Cohn practices Urology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Urologists.