Dr. Evan Cohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan Cohn?

April 16th, 2015

Could be so much better with a little patience and organziation

I saw him for several months, the first visit was great. Moving forward he seemed less interested in explaining things to me. He used old test results to update me, I had to point out the cat scan we were looking at was before my last surgery; disappointed he seemed really nice, just needs to organize himself and help his patients understand their condtions. One set of test results were printed out and just given to me. I took them to my family doc for explanation

February 24th, 2014

senior

Dr.Cohn in my case is very good With my blockage surgery's and prostate surgery's.

December 27th, 2013

Dr. Cohn

Prostate treatment effectively ended my sex life and ended my ability to urinate normally. "What are you doing here" is not good patient protocol. Needless to say I will not ever return to him. His professional staff makes my overall review higher than it probably should be.

September 5th, 2013

unhappy patient

This doc is a joke..... he spent 5 minutes with me and charged me 300 dollas. He called me in the hall, I thought he was just on his cell. With his kid... He didnt even review my records and said to come back for muiltiple appts and copays. I told my PCP, he said he would never refer another patient to him. I saw him scratching himself too, and then wanted to touch my side with the same hand . NO THANKS.

June 11th, 2013

Difficult to work with, unsympathetic

Dr. Cohn barely even looked at me when I went to see and him and never seemed to listen to what I was saying. Visits were 5 minutes max. He had me get an ultrasound and come in for multiple visits, but then never gave me any answers. At my ultrasound follow-up, he didn't even have a chart or go over any of what the radiologist had reported. He also prescribed me an antibiotic that is similar to one I had a reaction to before and when I called to request a change he said no and insisted I come back in again. Will be seeing someone else from now on.

April 10th, 2013

Read before making an appointment!

Added lots of details to my chart about a physical exam, but he never examined me - we just talked. The day after lithotripsy when I was in pain, his nurse said, "don't expect a call back from the doctor anytime soon" and he never called, so back to the ER I went because the pain meds weren't working. When starting the lithotripsy they had lots of trouble getting my heartbeat to show up on the equipment, then they put me to sleep. Then when I had the Lithotripsy notes reviewed by my NEW urologist I was told that Dr. Cohn couldn't get the equipment to work properly so that instead of the shocks stopping automatically when my heart rhythm was interrupted, the notes showed that he would stop the shocks when my heart stopped, then restart them when my heart started. He said this was not a good procedure and he would not have done the procedure with faulty equipment. He made up details of a ficticious exam, then refused my call when I was in pain after the procedure, then took a hige risk when oing the lithotripsy procedure. I gave written consent for the procedure, but NOT with broken equipment that's intended to make it safe! plan to file a formal complaint.

October 22nd, 2012

omg

horrible bedside manner. we didnt understand him at all. he was with us for 5 minutes and charged us the highest billing amtyou could. he was arrogent and kept taking calls from fis wife. WORTHLESS waste of money. stay far away.

July 24th, 2012

Huge Regret

This guy has no bedside manner and very arrogant. Had vasectomy and he was very rough during the procedure. I now have a varicose vein in my scrotum and frequent problems with epididymitis diagnosed by another urologist. I may need another surgery, and that may not even help. STAY AWAY!

December 16th, 2010

Would want him to care for my family

November 15th, 2010

doctor is deffinently easy to get in to. but he doesnt seem to spend enough time with you and he isnt too polite either. wouldnt recommend

September 21st, 2017