A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Crain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Crain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Crain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crain graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Harrison Crain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan H. Crain practice?
- Dr. Evan Crain has 10 office locations.
Dr. Evan Crain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and New Castle, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.