Dr. Evan Crain MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

January 24th, 2017
I have had a great experience with Dr. Crain and his office. I have been seen on time and all staff was friendly. Dr. Crain never rushed the visit nor did he push for surgery as my 1st option. I appreciated the amount of time he spent with me.

January 15th, 2017
Great Doctor and Staff
My experience w/Dr. Crain and his staff has been wonderful. He has performed 2 shoulder surgeries and 1 knee surgery on me in the past 4 years. He is very attentive to all my questions and needs throughout the process. At no time have I felt rushed into surgery he has always offered other avenues prior to committing to surgery to relieve my injuries. His staff is very organized and pleasant. They make scheduling office visits as well as surgeries effortless. My insurance paperwork is always handled appropriately with no setbacks. I have & will continue to highly recommend Dr. Crain to family, coworker and friends.

October 23rd, 2016
always late
I've spent long hours, unfortunately, in his waiting room. He walks in, spends 5 minutes and leaves. No bedside manner to speak of. Won't go back.

April 19th, 2016
Professional and Sensitive
Dr. Crain and staff are very professional and sensitive. They are the best!

February 25th, 2016
J
Walked into the exam room was dirty table was still not changed someone else's x-rays were up on the screen when I walked in the room. When Dr came in the room was nasty arrogant and uncompassionate. He probably shouldn't be around people. When he took out the tool to examine me he hit me in the leg with it. Did not even say sorry that he just hit me. This was by far the worst medical experience I've ever had

January 11th, 2016
A Highly Recommended Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Crane is a fantastic surgeon and is both thorough and patient enough to explain the surgical and therapeutic options available. I never felt like he did not take the time for me as a person as well as a patient.

October 23rd, 2015
Right shoulder rotator cuff
I think dr crain is one of the best ortho specialist around., though i've had two shoulder operations and am still having issues.

February 27th, 2014
Excellence
Dr. Crain is a professional doctor/surgeon period. Great bedside manners. Explains so you can understand. Dr. Crain performed right knee surgery on me, the whole experience was comfortable and excellent outcome. Thank you Dr. Crain.

February 27th, 2014
Trusting and thorough
Dr. Crain is always very conscientious yet thorough when providing treatment. He consistently works with the patient to provide the best course of treatment until a solution is achieved.

January 15th, 2014
Compassionate to Seniors Update
I was referred to Dr. Crain by one of our volunteer doctors at the Calymotn Family Health services and my family doctor Dr. Seth Ivins. I had rotary cup surgery and still havinf discomforted but the surgery was serious for a 77 year old widow still working. Now since the fall in my apartment knee surgery and I sincerely hope this can soon be over so I can sleep at nigth and not have to want to go to the emergency room for the pain. I believe God will bless me and place me back on my job to continue to service the uninsured of Delaware with Health Insurance, Chap and SFL. My position as a Health Promotion Advocate is a caring position and I am grateful to serve. Thanks for caring about us.

February 27th, 2013
At my initial consult, I was very disgusted with this doctor. My advice is to simply STAY AWAY!!!!

November 2nd, 2012
Worst Doctor ever
Did simple carpel tunnel surgery and made it worse. I don't know what he did to botch up the procedure but it is worst than before. (this is written 1 year after surgery so I have given it ample time to recover) DONT GO TO HIM!