A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Collins, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Collins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Douglas Collins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Evan D. Collins practice?
- Dr. Evan Collins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evan Collins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Orthopedic Surgeons and Houston Surgeons.