Overall Review

October 27th, 2015
Dr. Creepy
He rushed me in and out. Didn't give me a chance to ask questions. Would ask me a question and before I could finish answer he would talk over me or ask something else. Very rude. Ask me to lay on table and with out asking me to do so or tell me he was going to, started to undo my pants. As I understand he may needed to press on my abdomen , I didn't know that he was going to do this. Seemed very creepy. Staff was rude when I went to the front desk, didn't call me when I asked to be called back, and was rude again when I called and told them I wanted to drop him as a doctor. I was charged to be insulted and made to feel no more than just a body and not a human with concerns . I wouldn't recommend him .

May 13th, 2015
Dr. Dentes performed my appendectomy after I was misdiagnosed at different hospitals for two months. He was so nice.

May 30th, 2013
He has cancelled my appointment twice now....the 2nd time was a half hour before the appointment. Had to take off from work 2 days in a row and still have not been seen by him. Never had a doctor do this to me before. I'm now out 24 hours of work because of him. Would recommend another doctor.

July 10th, 2012
Dr. Dentes did my husband's surgeries and we love him. My husband was very pleased with the way he explained everything (when he was able to understand). I was very pleased with his genuine concern and care for my husband. We both said that he is the only one we would want to do surgery on us.

July 13th, 2011
my favorite doctor, the only doctor who I trust to operate on me. susan colin

August 16th, 2010
I met Dr.Dentes the evening of my emergency surgery.He seemed nice enough,but he smelled like cigarette smoke :( The surgery went very well,as did my follow up visit.I thought it was rather odd that he called the patients back to the exam room instead of a nurse.I will probably never see him again unless I need some kind of general surgery.

October 27th, 2009
two visits. Seems genuinely concerned, advocate for the right thing, straightforward, no nonsense approach(which I appreciate).

April 29th, 2009
No need for a follow up because he was removed from my family's care. missed the boat on diagnosis, He was very rude, seemed more concerned with doing the surgery on his time, than helping the family.