Dr. Evan Dentes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan Dentes?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Evan Dentes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 2nd, 2017

Doctor is professional but imparts information clearly and kindly. He treats patients as if they were his only one making fears ease and patients and family more positive in facing outcome good or not so good. There is never a feeling that he has minimal time to spend regardless of how crammed schedule may be. Staff very patient and courteous, giving upbeat responses without being phony.

October 27th, 2015

Dr. Creepy

He rushed me in and out. Didn't give me a chance to ask questions. Would ask me a question and before I could finish answer he would talk over me or ask something else. Very rude. Ask me to lay on table and with out asking me to do so or tell me he was going to, started to undo my pants. As I understand he may needed to press on my abdomen , I didn't know that he was going to do this. Seemed very creepy. Staff was rude when I went to the front desk, didn't call me when I asked to be called back, and was rude again when I called and told them I wanted to drop him as a doctor. I was charged to be insulted and made to feel no more than just a body and not a human with concerns . I wouldn't recommend him .

May 14th, 2015

Dr. Dentes performed my appendectomy after I was misdiagnosed at different hospitals for two months. He was so nice.

May 30th, 2013

He has cancelled my appointment twice now....the 2nd time was a half hour before the appointment. Had to take off from work 2 days in a row and still have not been seen by him. Never had a doctor do this to me before. I'm now out 24 hours of work because of him. Would recommend another doctor.

July 11th, 2012

Dr. Dentes did my husband's surgeries and we love him. My husband was very pleased with the way he explained everything (when he was able to understand). I was very pleased with his genuine concern and care for my husband. We both said that he is the only one we would want to do surgery on us.

July 14th, 2011

my favorite doctor, the only doctor who I trust to operate on me. susan colin

August 16th, 2010

I met Dr.Dentes the evening of my emergency surgery.He seemed nice enough,but he smelled like cigarette smoke :( The surgery went very well,as did my follow up visit.I thought it was rather odd that he called the patients back to the exam room instead of a nurse.I will probably never see him again unless I need some kind of general surgery.

October 27th, 2009

two visits. Seems genuinely concerned, advocate for the right thing, straightforward, no nonsense approach(which I appreciate).

April 30th, 2009

No need for a follow up because he was removed from my family's care. missed the boat on diagnosis, He was very rude, seemed more concerned with doing the surgery on his time, than helping the family.

March 13th, 2017