A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Deutsch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Deutsch, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from New York University.
Dr. Deutsch has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan R Deutsch MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan R. Deutsch practice?
- Dr. Evan Deutsch has 6 office locations.
Dr. Evan Deutsch practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Staten Island Surgeons.