Dr. Evan Duffy MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

April 14th, 2015
Patient from Desert Vista
Dr. Duffy has a discerning professional mind and derived an accurate diagnosis of me where others had equal time, but missed things. His follow ups were not only enjoyable, but scientific. It was as though he not only liked to speak with me again, but needed to check his own work.

July 22nd, 2010
Really cares about his patients
Both times I have spent with Dr. Duffy have been tremendously positive experiences. He was both caring and intelligent and went out of his way to make me comfortable as a patient. I highly recommend Dr. Duffy to anyone seeking psychiatric services.

March 30th, 2010
The Focus is on the Client
Dr. Duffy goes out of his way to make sure that the clients entire experience is pleasant and productive. He takes the time to consider all symptoms and takes them seriously. His medical knowledge is tremendous. He has been able to manage my complicated regimen better than any other I've tried in his field. I get results that are positive, and that is what is most important.

January 14th, 2010
Can't even reach him
I tried to have my son seen. I called Dr. Duffy's office since it was on my insurance. It took me forever to find someone to take an appointment, and they were extremely rude and indifferent. It turns out he works in a resident teaching practice. Now, I have been treated at teaching hospitals before, but I have never been treated this badly by the staff. If this is the first impression, I hate to have to have anyone there handle anyone I care for. I found a different doctor fast.