A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Eisenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eisenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan R Eisenberg MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Evan R. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Evan Eisenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Eisenberg practices Urology near Seaford, NY.
See Seaford Urologists.