Learn more about Dr. Evan Ekman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Ekman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ekman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ekman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Ekman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ekman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Franklin Ekman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan F. Ekman practice?
- Dr. Evan Ekman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evan Ekman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boone, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Boone Orthopedic Surgeons.