A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Ekman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Ekman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Ekman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ekman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan F Ekman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan F. Ekman practice?
- Dr. Evan Ekman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evan Ekman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.