A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Feibusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Feibusch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Feibusch, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feibusch graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Feibusch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trenton Psychiatric Hospital
- Ann Klein Forensic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Lawrence Feibusch MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Evan L. Feibusch practice?
- Dr. Evan Feibusch has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Feibusch practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Newtown, PA.
See Newtown Psychiatrists.