A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Fertig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Fertig is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Fertig, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fertig graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fertig has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Jacob Fertig MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Evan J. Fertig practice?
- Dr. Evan Fertig has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Fertig practices Neurology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Neurologists.