A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Fieldston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Fieldston, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieldston graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fieldston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Scott Fieldston MD is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Evan S. Fieldston practice?
- Dr. Evan Fieldston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Evan Fieldston practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.