A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Fogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Fogel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogel graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fogel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fogel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Evan L. Fogel practice?
Dr. Evan Fogel practices Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Hematology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN.
See Indianapolis Gastroenterologists, Indianapolis Hepatologists, and Indianapolis Hematologists.