A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Fogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Fogel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Bile Duct inflammation (Cholangitis)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogel graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fogel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Witham Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan L Fogel BS, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Evan L. Fogel practice?
- Dr. Evan Fogel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Evan Fogel practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near Lebanon, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Lebanon Gastroenterologists and Lebanon Hepatologists.