January 27th, 2017
Wonderful experience working with Dr. Fox
Remarkably compassionate and insightful.

September 13th, 2016
Kind Caring and Knowlegeable Doctor
I am dealing with a severe heart disease caused by chemotherapy from breast cancer. Dr. Fox's knowledge of the disease coupled with his ability to provide excellent counsel has given strength to face many challenges. Dr. Fox demonstrates a deep caring for the issues that I am facing and I am so grateful to have him as a healer on my health team.

April 23rd, 2016
I called Dr. Fox when I was extremely depressed and knew I needed some help.......we had attended a workshop and met there.........being in the field or counseling myself, I am extremely aware of what I considered to be a good therapist. He was very available, compassionate, and remembered from session to session what I told him. He helped me uncover some significant issues in my life leading to the depression. I saw him for many years......as my life changed and I became better able to manage my life, our time together has lessened. I consider him an excellent doctor and would recommend him to anyone.

August 18th, 2014
I was seeing Doctor Fox in 1992 to 1994 he was then workinng in The Institute ing on campusof Living I was not a patient at the hospital was referred to him by my doctor he worked in a building on campus at the IOL! He is a very insightful compassionate, and pleasant doctor! He helped me so much with all I was going through and I highly recommend this compassionate man I felt comfortable from the handshake all through the intake if infi and he has a very down to earth sense of humor slong with his great insight and knowledge!!

July 9th, 2014
New Patient
Dr. Fox is a warm, compassionate, and insightful doctor. Although I have only seen him twice, he has been attentive, kind, and supportive. As my life journey will be significantly changing in the near future, Dr. Fox is giving me the tools I need to feel peaceful and comfortable. If you are in need of a doctor that takes the time to go the extra mile, I would highly recommend Dr. Fox.

November 14th, 2011
Not reliable
Lack of continuity, must be told basic information over and over. Can't be counted on to return phone calls. Takes calls during session.

October 19th, 2011
Caring and intelligent
I see Dr. Fox for medication check ups. Although my appointments are brief (15 minutes), I have always found Dr. Fox to be caring, knowledgable, and insightful.

January 7th, 2011
Physician listener
Incredible human being with outstanding insight and bedside manner; very compassionate and supportive in a difficult neurologic/psychiatric/palliative care situation

October 11th, 2010
Bright, funny and compassionate- knows the internal angst of cancer patients.

January 17th, 2010
I did not feel as though he took my illness that seriously.

September 23rd, 2009
There are better MD's at HH
-Very poor followup-Non-responsive when paged or called-Yawns and seems to space out while you're talking