A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Frank, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Frank, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Frank has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan David Frank MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan D. Frank practice?
- Dr. Evan Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evan Frank practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists and Wynnewood Pain Management Doctors.