Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 3rd, 2015

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He sits in a chair, you walk in, he shuffles a few papers, asks a few questions, and then prescribes whatever he wants. There is no opportunity to question him and if you do, you will feel the full weight of his fury that you dared to question him in any way. His receptionist is cold and filled with contempt. All he is able to do is put on a lab coat and write prescriptions - and even that is as good as anyone on the street could do. Avoid at all cost

Former Patient show details Former Patient
by Arthur K on Apr 7th, 2014

Avoid if you can. I honestly suspect that Dr. Frank is emotionally disturbed, as this is the only explanation I can fathom for his stunning rudeness and ill temper. Five visits was enough to verify it was not merely my imagination or the doctor having a bad day. He is consistently insulting and rude if he senses in the slightest degree that he is being challenged - and he will interpret virtually any response other than "yes. doctor" as an affront. There are plenty of good pain management specialists out there who are both competent and respectful, so there is no reason to put up with Dr. Frank's unpleasant behavior.

Overdue Review show details Overdue Review
by Back Pain Patient from Schwenksville on Sep 9th, 2013

I have been going to Dr Fank since early 2012. I go to him even though he doesnt have the softest bedside manner and he is quite a bit of distance from me. I dont care about those things. He understands pain, I find him to be a straight shooter, and I trust him. He has always answered all my questions, effectively kept my pain level down using multiple types of treatments. That I have been able to continue to put off surgery, while working in a very stressful job, many hrs per week. I am not pain free but I actually have a life. Eventually I will have to have surgery, but as long as I can postpone the happier I am. I recommend him...Highly

by Inalota Pain on Jul 12th, 2013

Walks like a duck quacks like a duck... must BE A QUACK!

patient show details patient
Jun 19th, 2013

Horrible bedside manner, actually outright rude. If you're looking for an arrogant doctor, he's your physician!!

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Apr 18th, 2013

Dr. Frank was able to help my father step back a bit from the "pain" problem and look at the emotions bound up in it, and this greatly helped my father and our whole family.

the best show details the best
Jul 26th, 2012

I have RSD and have been with Dr. Frank since '98. He has always been there for me. He understood my issues, I trust him totally. He always takes the time to answer my questions and helps me to get the answers I need. He is a great doctor!!He has always treated myself and my family with respect. He has helped me to be able to deal with this painful disease. What I admire about him is that he just doesn't write you a script and send you on your way, he takes the time to figure what treatment is best suited for you.

Jun 25th, 2012

very smart

Brilliant,caring, exceptiinal physician show details Brilliant,caring, exceptiinal physician
Feb 11th, 2012

Dr Frank is brilliant and clearly understands people in chronic pain. He is an exemplary Doctor

Apr 5th, 2011

Dr. Frank is a very nice person and a good doctor, he didn't push drugs on me, like the other comments made. He is very knowledgeable and helped me manage my pain.

drug pusher show details drug pusher
Aug 13th, 2010

this guy is a failed physican that wants drug addicts for patients

drug dealer show details drug dealer
Jan 5th, 2010

this drug dealer will get you hooked on prescrition drugs so you have to come back month after month. just tell him you pain level is above 7 and he will hand out drugs like candy.