A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Friese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Friese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Friese, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Friese graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Dean Friese MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Evan D. Friese practice?
- Dr. Evan Friese has 5 office locations.
Dr. Evan Friese practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elk River, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Anoka, MN.
See Elk River Obstetricians & Gynecologists.