A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Heald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Heald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Heald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Adult Medical Care General Adult Medical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Heald graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Barnard Heald MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan B. Heald practice?
- Dr. Evan Heald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evan Heald practices Internal Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Esmont, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists.