Dr. Evan Karas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Evan Karas?

July 29th, 2016

Best Doctor for orthopedic problems.

Dr Karas performed rotator cuff surgery in 2015, three ligaments were torn. He fixed my shoulder and the outcome was excellent. Dr Karas will explore every possible alternative before he recommends surgery. He has always given me his full attention during visits. He is very personable and caring. I have never felt rushed or ignored. I rate Dr Karas a 5+. His staff is also very friendly and attentive. Never have a problem speaking directly with his nurse. If you have an orthopedic problem Dr Karas should be your first choice. I was not paid to write this review nor am I a friend or family member of Dr Karas

July 21st, 2015

Positive results

After seeing 2 other doctors, Dr. Karas diagnosed my daughters shoulder problem. He was professional and performed surgery to remove bone spur and calcium build up, which cause tremendous pain in my daughters arm every time she threw a softball. Following the surgery and 5 months later, my daughters arm was stronger than ever with zero pain. She just finished an incredible year and will be playing at a D2 school. Thank you Dr. Karas!

June 20th, 2015

Stay far away

Horrible comp. experience , was rude arrogant and misdiagnosed me. Ruined my life. My shoulders are so bad he did not fix anything refused to listen. He was a know it all. I wished I never stepped foot in his office. I can not believe how he treated me. I am struggling to make ends met. He ruined my comp case. Do yourself a favor go to someone else. I meet someone that worked for him and they said he was arrogant!!!!

November 22nd, 2014

This doctor not only did not explain the specifics of my bone break, but he told me to come back in a month and then cancelled my appointment with no provision to have me seen by another doctor.

March 27th, 2014

Excellent experience and outcome

From my first appointment trying to determine what was wrong with my shoulder through the 3 month checkup after surgery, my experience with Dr. Karas was as professional and qualitative as any medical experience I have had. His approach is pleasant and honest with excellent communication skills. Every appointment was on time throughout the process and the surgery experience could not have been better, from the in processing at the hospital, to the interaction with his nurses and assistants. His surgical expertise fixed my debillitating shoulder condition, and he did it with a pleasant approach which is so sorely missing from some circles of the medical profession these days. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Karas.

July 26th, 2013

Arrogant and bad results from my surgery and unfortunately I found out later many others in the community. Don't go!

April 22nd, 2013

Stay far away from this one!!!!

The most arrogent and condesending person, should not be a Dr. He ruined me and would not take resposibility. Did not listen to my concerns and kept saying I do not know why your in pain. Really, sorry I stept foot in his office. He was my comp. Dr. I wish the Ins. Dr was my treating Dr. he helped me more than this poor excuse of a Dr. He was like the Tasmanian Devil, barely spent any time with, I don't think I could pick him out of a line up that's how much time he spent with me. I made a major mistake and I have to live with that decision the rest of my life. Thanks Dr. Karas I don't know how you live with yourself. I wish I could give no stars.

September 4th, 2012

Did not fix problem. MRI stilled showed that I had a tear but he never told me about it just brushed it under rug. Still having problem with shoulder 2 years later and worse then before I had surgery. Very nasty and doesn't answer your questions. He makes you feel like your bothering him. I used him for a workmens comp. case. Gave me a horrible percentage loss. The IME was way above what he gave an he was suppose to be my Dr. The IME took his time an explained everything to me. Dr. Karas was suppose to do that. Can not say anything positive.

December 27th, 2011

Dr Karas performed orthoscopic surgery to remove a bone spur and rotator cuff surgery to repair torn rotator cuff. A year and a half later, the shoulder was still painful and an Xray by another doctor showed the bone spur had not been completely removed. In addition, Dr. Karas was condescending and all pre surgery visits were rushed and cursory.

February 16th, 2011

Dr.Karas is a surgeon who leaves surgery to the last option. Explains condition and causes fully.Very specific as to follow on treatment or management. Very human. A top percentile off physicians.

October 26th, 2015