A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Kass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Kass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Kass, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Pathologic Dilatation
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Catheterization
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Kass graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kass has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan J Kass MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Evan J. Kass practice?
- Dr. Evan Kass has 8 office locations.
Dr. Evan Kass practices Urology near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Urologists.