A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Kessler, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Kessler, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kessler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Lansdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan J Kessler DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan J. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Evan Kessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Kessler practices Family Medicine near Lansdale, PA.
See Lansdale Family Physicians.