Dr. Evan Kessler DO Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

February 1st, 2016
Finally a Doctor who listens.
Today I went into see Dr. Evan Kessler as a new patient. Going in as a new patient, one is always nervous. My goal was to find a doctor that LISTENS. Dr. Kessler is that kind of doctor. My experience was wonderful. Dealing with some of my issues, I felt no doctor was listening. I needed to find someone that I could bond with & discuss anything & everything. Dr. Kessler made me feel comfortable & listened to me. He was a great deal of help and look forward to seeing him in 2 weeks. I feel I found the right doctor's office for me. May I say, the staff, receptionists & nurses, were very nice & you can see that they are a compassionate office. Thank you very much for a pleasant visit & look forward to, if needed, future visits. Looking for a doctor.......this office should be considered. By the way, the doctor was a little backed up but that did not reflect on his time spent with me. No rushing me. I truly appreciated that.

September 28th, 2011
Phenemonal Dr
Very precise, explains what ever he deems wrong with your condition, is caring and efficient.

July 5th, 2011
Dr. Kessler is the best doctor I could imagine. I have heard that he has left his office and the staff will not tell where he has relocated to. I will not see Dr. Wydan. Someone needs to update this information as to where he is now.
Doctor's Response

Hi to all my patient who are looking for me. I can be reached at my new office in Lansdale @ 215-368-1900 after July 20, 2011.Dr. Evan Kessler Read more: http://www.vitals.com/v/index.php?v=dashboard/respond_comments#ixzz1SVrUbVVv