A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Koursh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Koursh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Koursh graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koursh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Bruce Koursh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Evan B. Koursh practice?
- Dr. Evan Koursh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Evan Koursh practices Pediatrics near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Beverly Hills Pediatricians.