A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Kransdorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Kransdorf, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kransdorf graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Kransdorf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Paul Kransdorf MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Evan P. Kransdorf practice?
- Dr. Evan Kransdorf has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Kransdorf practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.