A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Cohn, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Lawrence Cohn MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Evan L. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Evan Cohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Evan Cohn practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.