A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Lang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Lang, MD, MS is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from Medical Center Of Fudan University, Shanghai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lang has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Z Lang MD and MS is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Evan Z. Lang practice?
- Dr. Evan Lang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Evan Lang practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Fairfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, OH.
See Fairfield Internists and Fairfield Oncologists.