A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Lederman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Lederman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lederman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan S Lederman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Evan S. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Evan Lederman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Evan Lederman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Youngtown, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.