A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Evan Lipson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Evan Lipson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Evan Lipson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipson graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lipson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Evan Jacob Lipson MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Evan J. Lipson practice?
- Dr. Evan Lipson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Evan Lipson practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.