Dr. Evan Loft MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 9th, 2016
Literally the best doctor I have ever had
I CANNOT say enough good things about Dr. Loft. He did my PLK eye surgery a few years ago and the whole process was incredibly smooth and painless. He made me feel comfortable, eased my anxiety about the surgery and did an impeccable job on my eyes. Recently I went back to him with another unrelated eye issue and I can honestly say he is the sweetest, most genuine and honest doctor I have ever had. He is such a kind person, truly cares about each patient and doesn't have a drop of arrogance in him like some of the doctors I have had. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and makes you feel completely comfortable and well-cared for. I would give him 100 stars if I could. Thank you Dr. Loft for being the best doctor I have ever had!!!

May 31st, 2016
I cannot begin to express adequate thanks to Dr. Loft for helping to improve my vision! After years of wearing glasses and contact lens, I am now seeing very clearly without either. Praises to Dr. Loft and the Eye Consultants of Atlanta!!!

December 28th, 2015
Takes plenty of time!
Dr. Loft is highly skilled, but what I love most is the way he listens, discusses, and takes time. After discussing the plan, we move forward with a mutual agreement and comfort level.

November 28th, 2015
Cataract Surgery
Outstanding, can't thank you enough for the amazing surgery you did and the incredible eye I have.

September 29th, 2015
Excellent experience!
After searching almost 2 years for a doctor willing to do cataract surgery in a hospital, we finally were referred to Dr. Evan Loft. Our son developed cataracts at a young age (18). He uses a wheelchair, has very limited mobility (even while lying down), and has cardiac and pulmonary issues. Four different doctors simply would not take this case. Dr. Loft was referred as someone who specializes in difficult cases. We scheduled surgery at our first appointment. On the day of surgery, Dr. Loft took a lot of time to get our son comfortable on the stretcher. Surgery was easy and recovery was short. We are so grateful to Dr. Loft for this huge life improvement for our son. Anyone with special circumstances should consider Dr. Loft.

September 10th, 2015
Best Doctors Around
Dr. Loft and Eye Consultants of Atlanta single handedly changed my life after having to undergo two serious eye surgeries in less than a 3 month period. I owe my sight and quality of life to them and my family and I will be forever grateful. I will never see any other eye professionals and neither should you. They are simply the best!

January 11th, 2015
The ONLY eye doc for me!!!
Dr Loft and his staff are amazing. They went way beyond anything I expected

April 28th, 2014
Excellent Care
Dr Loft shows genuine interest in his patients. He took the time to personally call me after my surgery just to check on me & to cover any questions I might have. He is highly skilled and a GREAT communicator.

August 14th, 2012
Amazing Eye Doctor!
Dr. Loft performed Lasik on me and I have been more than amazed by the experience and the results. He treats you like he would a family member and takes time to explain every part of the process. The procedure was flawless and my eyesight is better than 20/20 now! Dr. Loft's follow up was also top notch and would not hesitate to refer my best friends and family to see him for anything with their eyes!

January 28th, 2012
A true professional....caring, competent and compassionate

November 27th, 2011
Cataract Surgery
L-Love this doctor! He gives his patients 100% of his attention during the exam and takes the time to really listen to what the patient has to say. He treats you as a person and not just another case. O-Dr. Loft does outstanding work. He may be an over-achiever, which works in the patient's favor to produce great results due to his drive to perform at his personal best. He does whatever it takes to get the best results possible for his patients!F-Dr. Loft takes the time to make his patients feel at ease. He explains the process and lets the patient know how the surgery is progressing.T-Totally satisfied by the results, the personal care, and follow-up, and am looking forward to having the cataract removed on my left eye next month. Because of Dr. Loft, I will ease into my golden years with the gift of good vision. Not a day goes by that I don't think of him and say thank you.

November 16th, 2011
Cataract Surgery
Dr. Loft has a wonderful caring manner. I could hardly read anything or make out road signs because of cataracts on both eyes. The surgery was painless. It has only been three months and I now have 20/20 vision!